ESI Heating and Cooling is a highly qualified team of skilled individuals that has spent over 30 years proudly serving the Portland area and surrounding communities.
With the cost of fuel and energy rising day by day, homeowners face many challenges trying to make ends meet through the harsh seasons. Regularly scheduled seasonal maintenance can help protect one of your home’s largest investments.
Seasonal maintenance on your HVAC equipment will help ensure it will run at its peak allowable performance, and help prevent costly mechanical breakdowns that could leave you stranded.
Precision seasonal maintenance not only allows your equipment to perform better, but also allows the highly skilled HVAC Technician to see the potential for breakdowns and repair them before it is too late
Regularly performed maintenance can:
- Prolong Equipment Life
- Reduce Major Repairs
- Ensure Equipment Safety
- Promote Equipment Efficiency
You can expect:
- Seasonal Maintenance Reminders- ESI Heating & Cooling will remind you that it is time to have your seasonal checkup performed on your equipment.
- Increase The Life of Your HVAC Equipment- The leading cause of premature system replacement is lack of proper maintenance.
- Priority Scheduling- Energy Savings Agreement holders will receive same day service on all emergency calls.
- Complete system inspection during each seasonal visit.
- 1 year limited parts repair warranty on every part we replace.
- Priority scheduling.
- Scheduling reminders.
- 24 hour emergency service with no overtime diagnostic charge.
- Equipment efficiency.
- Prolonged equipment life.
- Reduction in major repairs & breakdowns.
- Peace of mind.
- Filter replacement. (1” Filter included. Specialty filters are an additional cost.)
Call today to sign up for our Energy Savings Program.
If you would like to participate in an Energy Savings Agreement, simply fill out this form and send it to ESI Heating & Cooling. Please indicate if you have more than one system. *